Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back to the Stat-Rat Race.

Well, I just got back from vacation (4 days in Daytona, 3 days in Disney) and I'm starting to wish I never went. Not because I didn't have an amazing time but because I didn't realize how grueling my life has become until I left and have rejoined the working world.

I'm currently an Account Coordinator for a boutique public relations firm in Soho, which I love. I love the clients, I love my boss, I love the office, I love the area, however, I do not love the ratio of work to paycheck but who does?

I would love to go back to Disney and escape from life on the Expedition Everest and have my biggest worry be when is the Yetti going to jump out at me. But now I'm back at work and it's a whole world-wind of pitching, deadlines, event planning, client relations, media relations, following up, and even some occasional spy work for a client who is currently involved in a lawsuit with a copy cat designer.

Although, I do not have any particular theme for this blog I will be discussing whatever comes to mind so feel free to consider this the Seinfeld of blogs: the blog about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment